Thursday, October 07, 2004

Googling one's name

I've been told that the most frequent searches performed on Google are individuals googling their own names.

Never having done so, I gave it a whack. And found this:

Land Murphy has a "career" in game development. It likely spans more years than 1998. I'd almost forgotten that I beta-tested Commandos from Pyro Studios for free while I was finishing up college. I've always been a rabid gamer, and this was part of that obsession/addiction. However, this a career does not make.

Amusing to say the least.



1 Comments:

At October 7, 2004 at 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Land, inspired by your Google interpidity, I too have googled my name. I thought you might find the results amusing.

"Robert C. Peck" is a New York Green Party official.

"Robert C. Peck" is also on the Wyoming Governor's Retirement Board. This Rob-imposter is, thankfully, a Republican.

Lastly we come to "Bobby Peck" (my name until 21). "Bobby Peck" is a gay prisoner in Indiana looking for love. No, sadly, I'm not kidding.

I plan on giving my children distinctive names.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home